Adding to the list of top 10 things about being a bone marrow/stem cell donor ... calcium chews. During the donation, I will lose a lot of calcium and have been warned that I may feel "a tingling around your mouth and in your hands," at which point they would give me an IV of calcium carbonate. So, in prep for Monday I am enjoying a healthy dose of chocolate calcium soft chews. They taste great at first and then they're just chaulky.
Friday, July 25, 2008
Yum, yum calcium
Adding to the list of top 10 things about being a bone marrow/stem cell donor ... calcium chews. During the donation, I will lose a lot of calcium and have been warned that I may feel "a tingling around your mouth and in your hands," at which point they would give me an IV of calcium carbonate. So, in prep for Monday I am enjoying a healthy dose of chocolate calcium soft chews. They taste great at first and then they're just chaulky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment